Personal information collected by Original Classic will NEVER be sold or shared to third parties.
The personal information collected will only be stored at Original Classic for internal use and will only be disclosed to third parties for the purpose which it was collected for, as authorized and consented by you. For example, the delivery address for Courier Service Company to recognize the location.
When you register as a member on the Original Classic website, Original Classic will collect your personal information including:
- Delivery Address;
- Email Address;
- Date of Birth;
- Telephone Number;
- Mobile Number;
- Credit Card Details;
The personal information we collect from you will be used for Original Classic internally and to relevant third parties with the following purpose:
- Allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To deliver products which have been purchased on our website, in which your shipping address would need to be disclosed to our courier for prompt delivery;
- Inform and update the delivery status for our customer’s service purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information such as SKUs;
- To provide you with any information as requested and to process your orders;
- Authentication of any transactions made on our website. Our appointed payment provider would require several sources of verification before allowing payment, and the information collected would be used to verify your identity.
Other non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender will be used by the company to better understand user demographics. Promotional emails may also be sent from time to time to inform you about the latest offers and deals.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your internet browsing device (e.g computer, tablet or phone). Cookies do not store your personal details such as your credit card details, your name or your date of birth.
A few important things you should know about cookies that are:
- Most cookies are ‘session cookies’; they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Website that we do not have control over. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
Last updated January 4th 2017.